What "no" means:
• I'm too busy
• I don't trust you
• This isn't on my list
• My boss won't let me
• I'm afraid of moving this forward
• I'm not the person you think I am
• I don't have the resources you think I do
• I'm not the kind of person that does things like this
• I don't want to open the door to a long-term engagement
• Thinking about this will cause me to think about other things I just don't want to deal with
What it doesn't mean:
• I see the world the way you do, I've carefully considered every element of this proposal and understand it as well as you do and I hate it and I hate you.
- Seth Godin
BusinessGoodies4u.com Provides Various Home Based Business, Online Goods, Internet Tools and Services to help you build your home based business.